Since opening, Lady Mendl's Tea Salon has been consistently rated the best and most romantic Tea Salon in New York City. Guests enjoy a scrumptious five-course tea, consisting of a variety of classic finger sandwiches, fresh baked scones with clotted cream and jams, and a large selection of fine teas.
The Victorian style architecture and furnishings recreate a time of sublime elegance. Guests can easily envision Edith Wharton or Elsie De Wolfe entertaining friends at the turn of the century. Lady Mendl's Tea Salon is often used for Bridal Teas, small weddings, or as an intimate dining room.
Lady Mendl's Tea Salon Reservations - available on Opentable
Our Five-course Pre-Fixe Tea Service is open Wednesday to Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - please call for seating times and availability
- 5-Course Afternoon Tea Click Here
- Served Wed-Sun, 11:30-5:30. Seating times vary.
- Reservations required: 212-533-4466
- Reservations taken daily between 10 a.m.-7 p.m. only
- Bridal/Baby Showers & Tea Parties Click Here