Since opening, Lady Mendl's Tea Salon has been consistently rated the best and most romantic Tea Salon in New York City. Guests enjoy a scrumptious five-course tea, consisting of a variety of classic finger sandwiches, fresh baked scones with clotted cream and jams, and a large selection of fine teas.
The Victorian style architecture and furnishings recreate a time of sublime elegance. Guests can easily envision Edith Wharton or Elsie De Wolfe entertaining friends at the turn of the century. Lady Mendl's Tea Salon is often used for Bridal Teas, small weddings, or as an intimate dining room.
Lady Mendl's Tea Salon Reservations - available on Urbanspoon AND Opentable
- 5-Course Afternoon Tea $40 Click Here
- Served Monday to Friday: 3pm or 5pm seating
- Wednesday and Friday Matinee Seating: 12pm
- Saturday and Sundays: 12pm, 2:30pm or 5pm seatings
- Reservations required: 212-533-4466
- Bridal/Baby Showers & Tea Parties from $60++per person Click Here
- Contact: Shawn