- Lady Mendl's
- Lady Mendl's is an unconventionally chic tea salon housed within a Georgian brownstone in the Gramercy Park neighborhood of Manhattan. An opulent five-course tea is served in an eclectic and whimsical parlor by a doting staff.
- Wednesday - Friday: 1 - 4pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 12 - 5pm
- Cibar Lounge
- Now in its second decade, Cibar is an unconventional lounge housed within the historic Inn at Irving Place. Decorated in high glam rock style, it consistently serves up innovative cocktails as well as refined classics.
- Monday- Thursday: 5pm - 1am*
- Friday: 5pm - 2am*
- Saturday: 6pm - 2am*
- Casa Mono & Bar Jamon
- Spanish cuisine and wine bar from famed chef, Mario Batali
- Telephone: 212-253-2773
- Pure Food & Wine
- Upscale organic raw cuisine & juice bar from Sarma Melngailis
- Telephone: 212-477-1010
Patrons sip tea from hand culled vintage Wedgwood teacups as they nibble dainty finger sandwiches and house baked scones. With an insouciant nod to the past, Lady Mendl's epitomizes a modern take on traditional afternoon tea.
$59 pre-fixe tea only for all guests
Opentable reservations are preferred but if you are having difficulties, please call our hotel front desk at 212.533.4600.
Parties larger than 8 are not permitted and must be booked as a private event. Please see our private events page.
*These are "soft close" times and out of respect for our neighbors and hotel guests we reserve the right to close when we deem appropriate.
Please call 212.460.5656 or check out our website www.CibarLounge.com